Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Full Day on Board

If I wanted to be truly correct, this would be a picture of the bathroom.That is where I spent most of yesterday.I got terribly sea sick.The ship was rocking and rolling in very rough seas.  Almost half the ship was sick and they had barf bags all over the place if you were adventurous enough to leave your cabin.This picture is where I spent the time when I wasn't in the bathroom.I slept in the sun and that is how I passed the day.Peggy was a wonderful nurse fetching me green apples and ginger ale.By night time I felt much better and was able to join everyone for dinner.  This morning the sea has calmed down and I am feeling pretty good.  Peggy is down at the whale lecture, and I am going to blog a bit and then hit the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment