Monday, June 6, 2011

Today has been a Lost Day

Last night we left Ketchikan, Alaska, and swung out into the Pacific ocean.  The sea was high during the night and when I woke up we were rocking and rolling again.  I took some Bonine and ginger and went back to bed.  When I woke up again Peggy was up and she was sicker than a dog.  She has been in bed all day long.  I gave her some Bonine and a green apple...and I also brought her some ginger ale.  But, she is still off her feet.  She hasn't eaten much else today.  Lots of people on board are sick again because the sea is so wonky.  The other day I had an acupuncture treatment for sea sickness, and it seems to have worked for me.  I will keep you updated on how she feels tomorrow.  

1 comment:

  1. See if you can purchase the pads you wear behind your ears. They make you thirsty, but that's what we used on one cruise. Hope you both have smooth sails from here on. L:)

    ReplyDelete