Sunday, February 13, 2011

Now I am on a Mission

The reason I was on this ticket jag was because my sister couldn't sleep one night worried about where these tickets were...so I had to find them...and I had to get them in my hot, little hand and send her ticket to her. So, after the trip to the station and finding the broken machine and the sleeping weird guy still in residence, I had to come up with another plan. I dropped Linda off at her house resolute to find a different way to get our tickets. Then it came to me...I would just call AMTRAK...simple enough....and I was sure that they would help me. An hour later and after meeting a WONDERFUL woman named Candy on the other end of the phone...I am getting the tickets mailed to me. AMTRAK got things right Saturday afternoon. There is a reason I don't fly anymore. Candy, I salute you....many thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to report that all the tickets came today. Yahoo...will be sending Peggy's ticket to her in the mail.

    ReplyDelete