Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tiny Tim Meets Tiny Judy

Yesterday I walked off the sidewalk at Culver and rolled my ankle.  As soon as I did it I heard the bone snap and by the time I got to my car a softball had formed on my ankle...YIKES.  So, I drove myself to the ER at Blessing and got it Xrayed...and of course it was broken.  That means a cast, crutches and a wheelchair.  I am home from work the rest of the week and will be trying to figure out how to be mobile on one leg.  Not the easiest thing to do.  But, I have my Mother-in-Law's old wheelchair and I am wheeling my way around the 2nd floor of our big old house.  The doctor told me today I should be as good as new in about 6 weeks...not a serious fracture...thank you Jesus.  Watching me hobbling around on one crutch has been more than Doc can take...shades of Tiny Tim...

No comments:

Post a Comment