Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tiny Judy Gets Dusted Off

My brand new laptop shot craps this weekend...that was a disappointment.  Joe, in our IT department at Culver, has promised to look at it on Monday.  He is a lifesaver, alright.  However, this turn of events has forced me to dust off Tiny Judy and get her out and ready for vacay.  Tiny Judy took us all around England, Wales and Ireland last year, so she deserved a rest until today.  My friend, Clairece, has a Tiny Judy, and she has showed me how to upgrade the memory so TJ will be running alot faster when we take her through the Inside Passage.  I ordered the upgraded memory this morning and Clairece will help me install it when it arrives.  Jezzzzz....I am becoming a computer nerd.
Peggy bought a new Kodak mini camcorder so she can take videos of our trip to Alaska.  She sent it to me so I can figure out how to use it.  Then, I will teach her how to take videos and we will download them onto Tiny Judy every nite. Hopefully, we can upload them to You Tube and then just post a link on our blog for everyone to see.  You can only imagine what these videos are going to look like, can't you?  

So, today I loaded all the Kodak software onto Tiny Judy and also connected her to our new wireless printer.  I also registered the camcorder online.  All of these things have to get done before we go...there seems like a million of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment